This privately secluded, double brick, ground floor unit is sun filled and offers spacious interiors effortlessly blending to an entertainers' sized courtyard. It's just 500 metres to Epping Station and shops and in the catchment for top schools.
- Generous living and dining room flowing into the courtyard
- Expansive garden courtyard captures a relaxing green outlook
- North facing aspect infuses an abundance of natural light
- Well appointed kitchen with a stainless oven and meals area
- Double bedrooms, built-in robes, both flow to the courtyard
- Full main bathroom with tub plus a guest powder room
- Air conditioning, internal building access to automatic garage
- In popular 'Boronia Gardens' complex with landscaped grounds
- Catchment for Epping Boys High and Cheltenham Girls' High
- Catchment for Epping West Public, 400 metres to shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.