Occupying an extensive 805sqm block, this north facing home holds endless potential for families, renovators or anyone looking to capitalise on an excellent location. It's set 1.4 kilometres from Epping Station and 1.2 kilometres from Epping Public School.
- Spacious layout featuring a choice of versatile living zones
- Casual meals area with sliding door opening to the rear deck
- Established trees create a sense of privacy in the backyard
- Original kitchen with plenty of storage and breakfast bar
- Lower level rumpus room plus three bedrooms upstairs
- Two bathrooms, main featuring separate bathtub and shower
- Large storage area with kitchenette, ample driveway parking
- Personalise, fully renovate or knock down and rebuild (STCA)
- Epping Boys High and Cheltenham Girls High School catchment
- Five minute drive to Macquarie University and Macquarie Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.