Combining a private setting with leafy outlooks, this north facing brick home offers comfortable family living and easy entertaining across a single level layout. It's set approximately 800 metres from Epping Public School and 950 metres from Epping Station.
- Light filled interiors enhanced by polished timber flooring
- Living/dining area flows to the impressive entertaining deck
- Child-friendly backyard with lush lawns and easycare gardens
- Stunning gas kitchen with servery window and butlers' pantry
- Separate family room, versatile study, four spacious bedrooms
- Walk-in robes in three of the rooms, master also has ensuite
- Beautifully appointed bathrooms, main complete with bathtub
- Air conditioning, new carpet, solar panels, attic storage
- Single lock-up garage plus extra parking with approved DA
- In Cheltenham Girls' and Epping Boys High School catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.