Beautifully maintained for a carefree lifestyle, this full brick family home unveils spacious living zones extending to enticing outdoor entertaining areas. Set on a wide 803sqm block, it's one kilometre to the station and in the catchment for top schools.
- Open family room and casual dining plus a sizeable rumpus
- Expansive formal living/dining rooms featuring timber floors
- Covered timber entertainers' deck and an in-ground pool
- Deck has an elevated and leafy district outlook over Epping
- Quality granite and gas kitchen with stainless appliances
- Double bedrooms on both levels providing built-in wardrobes
- Substantial master bedroom with room to create an ensuite
- Study/fifth bedroom and scope for more ground level bedrooms
- High ceilings, air conditioning, oversized garage with w/c
- Epping Boys, Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.