Embracing a bright north aspect and views of its peaceful bushland surrounds, this home will appeal to first time homebuyers, families and investors alike. Its private location in front of Mobbs Lane Reserve provides easy access to local walking tracks.
- Wall-to-wall glass frames leafy outlooks in the living room
- Versatile layout offering exceptional indoor/outdoor flow
- Lower level family room provides added comfort for families
- Covered entertainers' deck, private courtyard, level grass
- Beautifully appointed electric kitchen has plenty of storage
- Three spacious bedrooms plus office and two modern bathrooms
- Luxury master impresses with walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite
- Double carport plus extra car space, storage w/ underhouse access
- Zoned for Cheltenham Girls', Carlingford High and Epping West
- Handy to Eastwood, Carlingford Court and Epping train station
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.