Offering low maintenance living in a very quiet location adjacent to Epping Oval, this north facing home combines comfort and style across a single level layout. It's set over 828sqm and within the catchment for Cheltenham Girls, Epping Boys and Carlingford High.
- Oversized combined living/dining room basks in northerly sun
- Private entertainers' patio is perfect for alfresco dining
- Low maintenance rear yard features a child-friendly lawn
- Renovated gas kitchen with breakfast bar, casual meals area
- Four large bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Master with built-ins and ensuite, family bathroom has bath
- Huge fifth bedroom or rumpus room for child/adult separation
- Plantation shutters, timber floors, ducted air conditioning
- Double lock-up garage, off street parking, underhouse storage
- 1.2km to Epping Station and 1km to Epping Public School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.