Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac backing onto a leafy reserve, this dual level home is the ideal candidate for a stylish cosmetic update. It's within the catchment for Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High School.
- Occupies a 746sqm block with stunning north to rear aspect
- Multiple living/dining areas for both parents and children
- Expansive backyard with sun drenched lawn and lush gardens
- Enormous scope to create a contemporary family sanctuary
- Four generously scaled bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with ensuite and tranquil garden outlooks
- Full main bathroom, powder room and laundry on first floor
- Option to move straight in or add sleek modern enhancements
- Double lock-up garage with direct internal access to the home
- 850 metres to Epping Heights Public School, easy access to M2
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.