Positioned on a near level parcel, this solid residence boasts a substantial full brick construction and has been extended to offer plenty of living space for parents and children. It's just 1.4 kilometres to Epping Station and 800 metres to Epping Public.
- Bright open plan design with distinct living and dining areas
- The extended floorplan features an additional family room
- Not within a conservation area, scope to extend or rebuild
- Glass framed interiors embrace beautiful garden outlooks
- Good separation of living areas and four well scaled bedrooms
- Extended to include a master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Main bathroom features a bathtub and separate powder room
- Well presented and ready to move in or add modern updates
- Includes a single lock-up garage and ducted air conditioning
- 1.2 kilometres to Epping Boys High, Cheltenham Girls' catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.