Blending a relaxed contemporary ambience with an array of luxurious finishes, this light filled designer residence promises a high standard of family living. It's located approximately 120 metres from local eateries and 200 metres from Fred Spurway Reserve.
- Flexible layout with multiple living zones and outdoor flow
- Entertainers' deck with built-in seating and outdoor kitchen
- Gas kitchen with 40mm stone benchtops and AEG appliances
- Self-contained guest suite perfect independant teens or in-laws
- Upper level features four bedrooms all fitted with built-ins
- Opulent master has balcony, dual shower heads and dual sinks
- Five sleek baths including 3 ensuite rooms, ducted air conditioning
- Child-friendly backyard with landscaped easy care gardens
- Double lock-up garage, two internal laundries, ample storage
- Situated within the catchment for Carlingford Public School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.