Peacefully secluded away from the streetfront with a leafy outlook, this first floor apartment offers space, potential and ultimate convenience. It's approximately 450 metres to Epping Station, shops and cafc©s while 900 metres to Epping West Primary School.
- Generous open plan living and dining areas with outdoor flow
- Elevated entertainers' balcony embraces a leafy outlook
- Well presented dine-in kitchen offers opportunity for update
- Two bedrooms, master with built-ins and northern balcony
- Full main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
- Additional powder room plus separate internal laundry room
- Air conditioning, internal building access to lock-up garage
- Ready to occupy, lease out or add value through renovation
- Tranquil position in a tidy complex bordering Boronia Park
- In catchment for Cheltenham Girls', Epping Boys High schools
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.