Displaying generous proportions across a light filled single level, this family home is privately positioned to enjoy a wonderful sense of tranquility. It's tucked away in a prized address with frontage to Willow Close, just 750 metres from West Epping Park.
- Low maintenance backyard and north facing entertaining deck
- Bright family/meals area plus a formal living/dining room
- Enhanced with skylights and lovely high ceilings throughout
- Kitchen features granite benches and an integrated gas stove
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, master includes ensuite
- Full main bathroom with bathtub, separate internal laundry
- Central gas heating, air conditioning plus ceiling fans
- Lock-up garage offers direct internal access to the home
- Enjoy leafy Basil Cook Reserve just at the end of the street
- Catchment for Carlingford/Cheltenham Girls' high schools
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.