Capturing an elevated outlook of the surrounding district, this full brick home creates a family focused environment on 923sqm of manicured gardens. It's located a short one kilometre walk to Eastwood Station, shopping centre and Eastwood Public School.
- Flowing single level layout showcases multiple living domains
- Meticulously kept interiors reveal quality finishes throughout
- Paved alfresco setting and pool bask in verdant surrounds
- Immaculately kept kitchen features gas cooktop and meals bar
- Three generously scaled bedrooms plus fourth bedroom/study
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Impeccable bathroom equipped with separate bath and shower
- Features ducted air conditioning, high ceilings, level lawns
- Four car lock-up garage plus additional off street parking
- 500 metres to St Kevin's primary, 400 metres to Marist College
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.