Capturing elevated bushland vistas from a prized position, this freestanding home perfectly accommodates those seeking comfort, space and flexibility. It's set within the sought-after Dence Park precinct, while handy to both Epping Village and the station.
- Choice of interconnecting lounge, dining and family zones
- Grand entertainers' deck beneath a soaring vaulted pergola
- Expansive lawn offers plenty of room for pets/kids to play
- Modern kitchen features a stone meals bar and sleek cooktop
- Three bedrooms plus a versatile home office/fourth bedroom
- Well appointed full main bathroom, ensuite connects to master
- Timber floors, high ceilings, underhouse storage and shutters
- Internal access to double garage, additional driveway parking
- Walk to Epping Aquatic Centre, close to Epping Public School
- In catchment for Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.