Auction Location: On-Site.
Gracing an elevated ground floor position within a modern complex, this immaculate townhouse effortlessly flows across two levels and delivers a superb outdoor connection. It's 200 metres to buses, with trains and Eastwood shops under 1.8 kilometres away.
- Manicured gardens and enclosed north facing front courtyard
- Open living zone divided by a sleek stone island gas kitchen
- Spacious family/dining with outdoor flow, plus living area
- Terrace has leafy outlook and suits large scale entertaining
- All bedrooms appointed with built-ins, one features balcony
- Master has dual vanity ensuite complete with freestanding tub
- Tiled flooring, air conditioning, study nook and guest w/c
- Intercom, double garage features internal access and storage
- Exclusive resident use of complex gym, pool and tennis courts
- Metres to local cafc© and catchment for Epping West Public
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.