Capturing beautiful leafy outlooks throughout, this quality built dual level residence provides exceptional family living within a quiet cul-de-sac street. It's located approximately 200 metres from Epping Oval and 1.4 kilometres from Epping Station/shops.
- Spacious layout offers a choice of casual/formal living zones
- Combined family/living room opens to the large entertaining deck
- Paved entertaining area perfect for barbecues with friends
- Bright kitchen boasts induction cooktop and Smeg dishwasher
- Study plus four generous bedrooms fitted with built-in robes
- Master has a modern ensuite, the main bathroom features a bathtub
- Air conditioning, timber floorboards, fresh neutral tones
- Double garage with internal entry, vast under-house storage
- Zoned for Epping Boys High and Cheltenham Girls' High School
- Only 1.8 kilometres from Epping North School, easy access to M2
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.