Holding a sought-after position on the high side of the street, this tightly-held sanctuary has been stylishly renovated throughout for effortless family living. It's within metres of Carlingford Court shops and in the catchment for Carlingford High School.
- Generous interiors display light filled single level layout
- East facing entertainers' deck provides a sense of seclusion
- Neutral interior design palette and Italian porcelain tiling
- Spa overlooks the established gardens and sun washed lawn
- Modern granite kitchen includes integrated Smeg gas stove
- Three queen sized bedrooms equipped with built-in wardrobes
- Sleek fully tiled bathroom with bathtub, separate laundry
- Heated flooring, air conditioning, ceiling fans, powder room
- Double garage, gas outlets plus easy access to the M54 bus
- Set to enjoy wonderful tranquility and supreme convenience
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.