Auction Location: Online.
Exuding elegance and grandeur, this exquisite full brick residence of soaring proportions offers an unsurpassed lifestyle. It's set on a wide 789sqm north facing block on the high side of a coveted cul-de-sac, a stroll from Carlingford Court and near elite schools.
- Italian marble foyer features high ceilings, custom staircase
- Opulent formal lounge/dining space adorned with chandeliers
- Refined refreshment room complemented by bespoke timber bar
- Open living/meals area flows to private entertaining area
- Low maintenance manicured garden provides private gazebo
- Spacious kitchen includes quality appliances, ample cabinetry
- Queen sized bedrooms, two open to balcony with district views
- Well appointed ensuite/bathrooms, main with spa and sauna
- Theatre, vast storage, wine cellar, full brick/concrete slabs
- Central to Tara Anglican School for Girls, The King's School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.