Peacefully nestled within the leafy surrounds of popular 'Boronia Gardens', this top floor apartment presents fresh interiors and a wonderfully spacious layout. It's conveniently set 500 metres to Epping Station, village shops and a range of dining options.
- Inviting interiors exude comfort and low maintenance living
- Superb combined living and dining zone with easy outdoor flow
- Balcony is ideal for weekend barbecues and hosting friends
- Well proportioned stone top kitchen has electric appliances
- Master with wall-to-wall built-in, second bedroom has balcony
- Fully tiled bathroom features shower and freestanding bathtub
- Guest w/c, internal laundry, secure building with intercom
- Large single lock-up garage includes ample storage capacity
- Outstanding opportunity for a young family or savvy investor
- Epping West, Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.