A haven of seclusion, this relaxed family home exudes a country escape ambiance, with generous living spaces and a substantial 1,284sqm block. Nestled in a convenient enclave, it is one kilometre to Epping West Public and in the Cheltenham Girls' High and Carlingford High catchments.
- Sunken family room with views to the established gardens
- Open plan living and dining room with floor-to-ceiling glass
- Living flows to a covered entertainers' deck and gardens
- Open kitchen has walk-in pantry, gazes over living space
- Scope to update or renovate and add personalised touches
- Light and airy bedrooms, two fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Classic style main bathroom and potential to create ensuite
- North facing garden and living for plentiful natural light
- Gas points, storage areas, extra w/c, garage plus a carport
- 300 metres to buses and one kilometre to Carlingford Court
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.