Offering a private family lifestyle amid beautiful garden surrounds, this immaculately presented home impresses with a sunny north to rear position. It's located approximately 350 metres from Epping North Public School and 800 metres from North Epping Oval.
- Light filled living/dining area featuring timber floorboards
- Covered entertaining deck overlooks the child-friendly yard
- Bushland outlooks can be enjoyed from the back yard and deck
- Large kitchen with a five burner gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Five bedrooms, four are carpeted and have built-in wardrobes
- Two fully tiled contemporary bathrooms, both have dual sinks
- Scope to build up and maximise on stunning bush views (STCA)
- Air conditioning in the living area, European style laundry
- Single lock-up garage, carport, garden shed, ample storage
- Approximately 170 metres from buses, 600 metres from shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.