Auction Location: On Site.
Filled with retro character and surrounded by greenery, this classic home is perfect for families with future plans or renovators with an eye for creative design. It captures northerly views to the national park, with Epping North Public only metres away.
- Interiors maintained in excellent condition, ready to move in
- Original timber floorboards and custom joinery throughout
- Choice of comfortable living and dining areas plus study nook
- Wide covered deck overlooks gardens to surrounding treetops
- Three bedrooms, original kitchen and full bathroom to update
- Air conditioning and fans, internal access to garage/workshop
- Wide frontage, opportunity to add value with remodel/rebuild
- Trails at end of street lead into beautiful national parkland
- 2. 5 kilometres to Epping's shopping hub and train/Metro lines
- Catchment zone for Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.