Set on an impressive 891sqm block, this beautiful double brick home exudes warmth and appeal, offering a wide 20.1 metre frontage and potential for duplexes (STCA). In the heart of Eastwood, it's 400 metres to the school and 1km to the station.
- Charming now, scope for expansion or a guest studio (STCA)
- Elegant living room blends to separate casual dining zone
- Inviting family room looks to the covered entertainers' deck
- Level sunny backyard captures a prized north to rear aspect
- Defined study plus a studio with deck for versatile usage
- Modern and well appointed gas kitchen has a corner pantry
- Contemporary tiled bathrooms on both levels with rain showers
- Delightful double bedrooms all providing built-in wardrobes
- Air conditioning and plantation shutters, Laundry with w/c
- One kilometre to Eastwood Shopping Centre and restaurants
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.