Loved for 60 years, this first time offered full brick home provides a light filled, versatile and spacious family environment on a prized north to rear parcel. Set in a quiet street with elevated views, it is a walk to the station and shops.
- Sprawling layout that can be easily modified for dual living
- Sun drenched terrace overlooks swimming pool and lush lawns
- Timber finished kitchen equipped with well kept appliances
- Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Well appointed bathroom plus extra bathroom outside
- Features large picture windows, automatic roller shutters
- Air conditioning, polished timber floors, underhouse storage
- Double lock-up garage with internal entry and workshop space
- One kilometre to Epping station, close to Eastwood centre
- Handy to Epping Public School and Epping Boys' High School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.