Showcasing contemporary inclusions and effortless style throughout, this brand new five bedroom duplex will satisfy all expectations of modern living standards. Set in a quiet street, it's 450 metres to buses, while only 800 metres to Carlingford Court.
- Fresh spacious interiors awash with abundant natural light
- Superb choice of living zones include open living/dining area
- Flow to either an entertaining deck or covered alfresco area
- Landscaped child-friendly lawn basking in prime north aspect
- Stone island kitchen has walk-in pantry, Miele gas appliances
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, two feature balcony access
- Master has enviable walk through robe and dual vanity ensuite
- Fully tiled bathrooms, versatile upstairs rumpus, tiled floors
- Ducted air conditioning, intercom and oversized single garage
- 400 metres to Carlingford Public, close to Carlingford High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.