This charming single level family home occupies a near level block with a stunning north to rear aspect. It's set on the high side of the street, 650 metres to Epping North Public School, with buses to Epping Station just 100 metres from the front door.
- Ready to move straight into with scope to add modern updates
- Block offers great potential to extend or rebuild (STCA)
- Open plan living and dining areas opening to the front patio
- Rumpus/family room extending to the paved entertaining area
- Sun drenched backyard and lawn bathed in northerly sunlight
- Three bedrooms including the generous master with built-ins
- Main bathroom with tub and shower, separate powder room
- Single lock-up garage, off street parking, air conditioning
- Positioned less than 150 metres from the North Epping Oval
- Catchment for Epping Boys High and Cheltenham Girls' High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.