Tastefully renovated full brick home, this gorgeous property offers buyers the chance to enjoy as is, extend or rebuild as it sits outside the local conservation area (STCA). It is also positioned close to prestigious schools and Boronia Park.
- On a near level block with opportunity to further enhance
- Period features including picture rails and ornate ceilings
- Free flowing living and dining room with picture bay window
- Large family room opens out to rear timber entertaining deck
- Sleek gas kitchen with stylish white cabinetry, subway tiles
- Two full bathrooms and three spacious light filled bedrooms
- Single lock-up garage with workshop space, additional carport
- Grand land parcel with vast lawn and large established trees
- Zoned for Cheltenham Girls', Epping Boys and Carlingford High
- 900 meters to station, shops, restuarants and Epping West school
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.