Offering quality, comfort and style, this generously proportioned apartment provides an unmissable lifestyle opportunity in an idyllic waterside locale. It's set within the Village Quay security complex, just moments from local shops and Rhodes Station.
- High ceilings add sense of spaciousness to the living area
- Generously sized entertainers' balcony reveals water views
- Modern gas kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances
- Both bedrooms have built-ins and connect to a second balcony
- Two contemporary bathrooms boasting floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Air conditioning, secure intercom access, internal laundry
- Quality building with basement car space and storage cage
- Excellent opportunity for first homebuyers and investors
- Close to a choice of beautiful parks and foreshore walkways
- Easily accessible to Wentworth Point via Bennelong Bridge
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.