Cherished for over 30 years, this immaculately presented home exudes a warm and welcoming atmosphere ready for a new family to enjoy for decades to come. Set beside a peaceful park, it's 250 metres from buses to rail, and one kilometre to Carlingford Court.
- Superb parkside position set across sun soaked 834sqm block
- Formal living/dining, casual family room offers outdoor flow
- Enviable covered deck for summer evening alfresco meals
- Child-friendly L-shaped lawn has beautiful established garden
- Tidy kitchen has ample storage, includes electric appliances
- Three comfortable bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms, fully tiled main includes shower over tub
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans, garden utility shed, aviary
- Single lock-up garage with storage capacity plus caraport
- Only 800 metres to Roselea Public School, Carlingford High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.