Occupying a 701sqm block with 18.2 metre frontage, this entry level home is perfect for young families, or investors looking to capitalise on an excellent location. It's set approximately 750 metres from Carlingford Court and 190 metres from buses.
- Comfortable single level layout with plenty of natural light
- Interconnecting living/dining area plus separate family room
- Child-friendly backyard with level lawns and mature trees
- Spacious kitchen with updated appliances and ample storage
- Three double bedrooms plus two bathrooms, main has bathtub
- Freshly painted interiors, timber floorboards, high ceilings
- Wide side access to single lock-up garage, single carport
- Endless potential to personalise, renovate or extend (STCA)
- Carlingford Public and Carlingford High School catchment
- 350 metres to Kilpack Park, 3.2 kilometres to Epping Station
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.