Evoking a timeless allure, this c1920 full brick residence reveals many original details and an array of versatile living zones for family entertaining. It is ideally located in the catchment for Epping West Public School and only 1.2 kilometres to the station.
- Oversized living room appointed with integrated cabinetry
- Elegant music room and central dining and family rooms
- Wide wraparound veranda including covered entertaining area
- 860sqm corner block with dual access and established gardens
- Updated gas kitchen, walk-in pantry and Miele appliances
- Generous bedrooms on both levels with plantation shutters
- Large master suite with dressing room and walk-in robe
- Ornate cornices, high ceilings and blackbutt and cork floors
- Ducted air conditioning, gas points, lock-up garage plus carport
- Epping Boys', Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High Schools
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.