Graced with spacious proportions and vintage details, this welcoming home reveals impressive living zones blending to a sunny deck and backyard. It's in the prized Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High School catchment and 1.1 kilometres from the station.
- Charming living space plus sizeable family and dining rooms
- Delightful timber verandah gazes over mature front gardens
- Covered entertainers' deck and a due north to rear aspect
- Modern main kitchen with granite benches and stainless oven
- Double bedrooms, two have built-ins, study or extra bedroom
- Separate guest studio currently tenanted at $1880 per month
- Guest studio has smart appointments and an enclosed sunroom
- High patterned ceilings/cornices and polished timber floors
- Air conditioning, laundry with shower, underhouse storeroom
- 1,271sqm block with a double carport and ample extra parking
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.